top of page

Monthly Deal

Public·68 members

Nuggets v Raptors live match 21 December 2023

View the Toronto Raptors vs Denver Nuggets game played on March 07, 2023. Box score, stats, odds, highlights, play-by-play, social & more.

And since Murray returned to the Nuggets lineup 10 games ago, they're averaging 119. 2 points per game and have put up 117 points or more seven times during that stretch. Add the Nuggets to go Over their team total of 116. 5. While the Nuggets will be letting it fly, I’m not sure the same can be said for the Raptors. Raptors on Wednesday, December 20. Nuggets vs Raptors odds Nuggets vs Raptors predictions It isn’t a stretch to say the Toronto Raptors were a little lucky on Monday night. They came out sluggish against a Charlotte Hornets squad that was missing four-fifths of its starting lineup and trailed all the way until the fourth quarter. Denver is a sneaky good defensive team, ranking 10th in defensive rating, and seventh in opponent effective field goal percentage. They're particularly tough on the perimeter, where they rank third in opponent 3-point attempts and 10th in opponent 3-point shooting percentage. So, I think this could be a tough matchup for Pascal Siakam, who seems to be very hit-or-miss when it comes to his scoring output this season. With a point total of 22. 5 for this matchup, a number he’s gone Over in just four of his last 11 games, I’m saying miss. 5 made threes tonight against the Raptors. My best bet: Jamal Murray Over 2. 5 made threes (-105 at PointsBet) Nuggets vs Raptors same-game parlay Jamal Murray Over 2. 5 made threes, Nuggets team total Over 116. 5Pascal Siakam Under 22. 5 points Murray won’t be the only Nuggets player getting buckets tonight. I’ve noted how the Raptors have surprisingly struggled on defense, particularly over the last month, and now they’ll arguably face one of their toughest tests of the season. Denver ranks seventh in both offensive rating and eFG%. Leg 1: DEN Aaron Gordon OVER 3. 5 Assists (+128) Gordon is averaging 3. 7 assists per game this season Gordon has recorded at least four assists in three of his past four games, including two straight. Solid value at plus money! Leg 2: TOR Scottie Barnes to Score 20+ Points (-140) Barnes is averaging a career-high 20. Denver Nuggets vs Toronto Raptors []Live Score, NBA Get Denver Nuggets vs Toronto Raptors 22/23 [] live score, DEN vs TOR NBA live streaming, schedules, results, team squads, commentary, stats, venue, news, ...

About

New deals are rolling out of each month.

Members

• x x
  • badama 0101
    badama 0101
  • Viet Nam
    Viet Nam
  • Ion Lopez
    Ion Lopez
  • draz official store
    draz official store
bottom of page