top of page

Monthly Deal

Public·68 members

Huesca vs Cartagena live streaming 21 December 2023


15 hours ago — Huesca v Cartagena match predictions, free betting tips, odds and live streaming football.


25 3. 25 01/08/22 0-3 0-1 6 - 17 3- 5 47 - 39 1 - 5 9 (44%) 6 (46%) 2. 1 3. 5 08/22/21 2-0 21 - 7 7- 3 46 - 36 6 - 2 1 (25%) 1 (14%) 1. 73 5. 5 Team form 1. 50 1. 50 (+0%) total 1. 50 (+-10%) total 1. 67 Huesca Last 6 Matches All League Cups 14. 1 Gijón 02:00 6. 1 Rayo Vallecano 17. 12 Levante 2 - 1 12 - 5 6 - 1 71 - 24 10 - 0 4 (43%) 1 (59%) 3. 2 10. 12 1 - 0 Racing Ferrol 1-0 11 - 11 5 - 0 58 - 41 3 - 4 8 (61%) 10 (61%) 6. 12 Antequera 0 - 2 23 - 4 13 - 3 99 - 24 8 - 2 4 (54%) 9 (21%) 2. 63 2. 75 3. Poor form in away games 1 losses in 5 games. (1W, 3D, 1L) is the record in away games. With their average of 1. 2 goals conceded per game. The coach has to deal with 3 fresh missings According to the news, the team is without 3 fresh missing. These players join the missing list: Calero, Carlos, Ortuño. Summary Team Strength 60% Avg. minutes played (last 6) 63% Changes (vs. last game) Fresh important missings Head to head 64% 36% HT Shots Shots (on goal) Danger attack LineupChanges 01/14/23 Cartagena 0-0 13 - 4 3- 1 51 - 18 7 - 3 5 (46%) 3 (60%) 2. 45 08/21/22 2-3 1-1 9 - 13 2- 5 51 - 40 2 - 4 0 (25%) 1 (19%) 2. Unbeaten run (3) in last away games FC Cartagena are unbeaten in their last 3 La Liga 2 away games (1W, 2D). Players scored 4 goals and 3 conceded in that run. Juan Carlos is a fresh missing Coach J. Calero Fernández is without his key player Juan Carlos (13 matches, 3 goals, 1 assists). Reason: injury. His absence can be a big blow for the team. Alfredo Ortuño is a fresh missing Coach J. Calero Fernández is without his key player Alfredo Ortuño (19 matches, 5 goals, 3 assists). His absence can be a big blow for the team. SD Huesca vs FC Cartagena Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-12-21Match Details Who: SD Huesca vs FC Cartagena Competition: LaLiga 2 When: 2023-12-21, 20:00 Venue: El Alcoraz SD Huesca will host FC Cartagena at El Alcoraz on 2023-12-21 at 20:00 in an interesting encounter in LaLiga 2. SD Huesca, currently sitting at 19 will be looking for important home win. FC Cartagena, on the other hand, sits in 22 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 44% chance of a home win, and a 23% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 33%. ▶️ Huesca vs FC Cartagena Live Stream & on TV Check how to watch Huesca vs FC Cartagena live stream and on TV. H2H stats, prediction, live score, live tracker & results in one place.


About

New deals are rolling out of each month.

Members

  • x x
  • badama 0101
    badama 0101
  • Viet Nam
    Viet Nam
  • Ion Lopez
    Ion Lopez
  • draz official store
    draz official store
bottom of page