top of page

Monthly Deal

Public·68 members

[TODAY*] Today: Heidenheim vs Freiburg live online 20 December 2023


17 hours ago — Football enthusiasts can expect a thrilling game between Heidenheim and SC Freiburg on December 20, 2023, as part of the Germany Bundesliga I.


Unbeaten run (3) at home stadium Heidenheim are unbeaten in their last 3 home games in Bundesliga (2W, 1D). Players scored 5 goals and 2 conceded in that run. Unbeaten run (4) for SC Freiburg SC Freiburg are unbeaten in their last 4 Bundesliga games (3W, 1D). Players scored 5 goals and 1 conceded in that run. Poor form in away games 3 losses in 5 games. (2W, 0D, 3L) is the record in away games. With their average of 1. 6 goals conceded per game. Summary Team Strength 81% Avg. 1. FC Heidenheim - SC Freiburg: Live Stream & on TV00 Days 08 Hours 22 Minutes 48 SecondsBundesliga(Match day 16) SC Freiburg Dec 20 02:30 PM 1. FC Heidenheim Where to watch in Live Subs HDSomething wrong? Let us know! SC Freiburg @ 1. FC Heidenheim: Live Stream & on TV today SC Freiburg @ 1. FC Heidenheim is an upcoming Soccer event that takes place on Dec 20 at 02:30 PM. You can livestream SC Freiburg @ 1. FC Heidenheim on ESPN Plus. Heidenheim gegen Freiburg im stream 20 Dezember 2023 11 hours ago — Mittwoch, 20.12.2023. 20:30. Bundesliga. 16. Spieltag. 1. FC Heidenheim 1846 · SC Freiburg. 1. FC Heidenheim vs SC Freiburg live score,prediction() FC Heidenheim vs SC Freiburg live score (and video online live stream) starts on 2015/11/27 at 09:30:00 UTC time in German Bundesliga 2. Here on 1. FC Heidenheim vs Freiburg Soccer Betting Odds & Lines | DraftKings SportsbookA-Z SportsGermany - BundesligaFC Heidenheim vs FreiburgStarts In -:-:-First ScorerLast ScorerAnytime ScorerBoth Teams to Score No DrawDouble ChanceFC Heidenheim or FreiburgMoneyline / Over/Under 1. 5FC Heidenheim win and over 1. 5FC Heidenheim win and under 1. 5Freiburg win and over 1. 5Freiburg win and under 1. 5Moneyline / Over/Under 2. Heidenheim vs Freiburg » Predictions, Odds & Scores Heidenheim plays against Freiburg in a Bundesliga game, and Soccer fans are looking forward to it. The event takes place on 20/12/2023 at 19:30 UTC. Oddspedia ... Heidenheim vs SC Freiburg: LiveScore, Live Stream + PredictionPreview match VS Germany - Bundesliga - 12/20/23 21:30 - 16. Round ODDS Match 1 X 2 Opening odds 2. 55 3. 5 Pre match odds 2. 9 2. 3 Asian handicap Line +0. 25 1. 76 2. 04 -0. 25 +0 2. 11 1. 78 -0 2. 42 1. 55 Goals Under Over 2. 5 1. 91 Corners 9. 83 1. 98 Lineups Status: Best Info Heidenheim SC Freiburg Missings CF 35 Qenaj 0‘ 0 0+0 CM 3 8 Keller RB Traorè 1121‘ 14 0+1 6. 6 AM 46 Kyereh LB ★ 22 Günter 90‘ 7. 2 CB 19 Rosenfelder 11 Philipp 224‘ 6 1+0 6. 8 GK 7 Uphoff 5 Jerico Schmidt 63‘ 6. 2 Lienhart 1237‘ 7. 0 Müller 1350‘ 15 7. 4 Föhrenbach 1178‘ Gimber 533‘ 1+1 Mainka 2+0 Busch 210‘ 37 Beste 1183‘ 5+7 18CF Pieringer 671‘ 13 33 Maloney 1265‘ 6. 7 Schöppner 536‘ 6. 9 Dinkci 1124‘ 5+1 10 Kleindienst 1310‘ 5+2 9 Höler 1084‘ 3+1 7. 1 42RM Doan 976‘ 34 Röhl 701‘ 1+2 32LM Grifo 1104‘ 3+5 Eggestein 1304‘ 27 Höfler 982‘ 25 Sildillia 947‘ 28 Ginter 1194‘ 0+2 Gulde 626‘ Makengo 307‘ Atubolu BENCH 4 Siersleben 810‘ 21 Beck 501‘ 12 22 Eicher 30 Theuerkauf 715‘ RW 17 Pick 208‘ 6. 5 9 Schimmer 42‘ 20 Dovedan 216‘ RM 16 Sessa 183‘ 6. 4 MF 36 Janes 11 Thomalla 344‘ 21 Müller 20 Chikwubuike Adamu 77‘ 22 Sallai 679‘ 38 Gregoritsch 550‘ 17 Kübler 772‘ 7 Weißhaupt 437‘ 14 Keitel 126‘ No fresh injuries. 2 4. 5 9. 12 3 - 2 Darmstadt 1-0 16 - 20 7 - 7 60 - 38 8 - 3 1 (68%) 5 (40%) 1. 8 3. 8 2. 12 RB Leipzig 2 - 1 2-1 24 - 7 8 - 2 71 - 33 5 - 3 3 (65%) 2 (59%) 1. 2 7. 5 26. 11 0 - 0 Bochum 0-0 9 - 10 49 - 45 6 - 5 1 (64%) 1 (58%) 2. 25 3. 1 11. 11 Bayern 2-0 19 - 8 56 - 23 7 - 1 5 (49%) 1 (65%) 1. 11 5. 11 2 - 0 Stuttgart 19 - 17 41 - 50 9 - 6 7 (57%) 2 (63%) 5. 5 4. 1. FC Heidenheim - SC Freiburg Stats: Football Scores & Keep up with all of the Bundesliga action on TNT Sports. Get the latest 1. FC Heidenheim - SC Freiburg stats and match highlights. minutes played (last 6) 76% Changes (vs. last game) Fresh important missings Head to head 50% HT Shots Shots (on goal) Danger attack LineupChanges Team form 2. 33 1. 67 (+-28%) total 2. 17 (+9%) total 2. 00 Heidenheim Last 6 Matches All League Cups 18. 5 16:30 FC Köln 20. 1 02:00 Wolfsburg 13. 1 16. 12 Mainz 0 - 1 0-1 19 - 6 4 - 2 66 - 22 8 - 1 3 (37%) 1 (62%) 1. 7 4. results, fixtures, Heidenheim v Freiburg live With its current settings, we cannot send you notifications. Loading... Cookies, device or similar online identifiers (e.g. login-based identifiers ...


About

New deals are rolling out of each month.

Members

  • x x
  • badama 0101
    badama 0101
  • Viet Nam
    Viet Nam
  • Ion Lopez
    Ion Lopez
  • draz official store
    draz official store
bottom of page